The Boys & Girls Club of Door County is Hiring Now.
Looking for a rewarding job that makes a difference? Be part of a team that is making great futures possible for Door County kids.
2018 Positions To Be Filled
- Volunteer Coordinator 2018
- Please send a resume and completed employment application to Adam Sutter, Resource Development Director. Mailing address: Boys & Girls Club of Door County, PO Box 597, Sturgeon Bay WI 54235. Drop-off: Boys & Girls Club of Door County, 44 South 3rd Avenue, Sturgeon Bay. Email: email@example.com.
- Program Lead for Elementary Age
- Prog Spec Elementary 12.19.17
- Please send a resume and completed employment application to Brit Gartner, Program Director. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing address: Boys & Girls Club of Door County, PO Box 597, Sturgeon Bay WI 54235. Drop-off: Boys & Girls Club of Door County, 55 South 3rd Avenue, Sturgeon Bay.
Interested in working at our vibrant organization? Boys & Girls Club (BGC) always wants to hear from individuals with the skills, interest, and belief in our work in the Door County community. BGC is seeking just the right people for multiple positions to make ‘great futures’ a reality for more than 500 local youth. Job descriptions and employment application below.
About Boys & Girls Club of Door County: Boys & Girls Club of Door County imagines a community where all young people thrive and experience health, academic success and good character. The Club works in partnership with the Door County community to provide all youth, especially those who need us most, the resources and skills needed to lead healthy, productive lives. We are a diverse non-profit organization with a focus on creating impact.
The mission of the Boys & Girls Club of Door County is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The vision of The Boys & Girls Club is that it is a dynamic place, attracting all youth and catering to those who need additional support and encouragement. That this facility promotes a sense of safety, security, and pride and that the children who walk through our doors feel loved and part of a family. We are strategic partners with school districts resulting in academic support for all ages.
Interviews will continue until positions are filled.